Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Words That Aren't There

So it's been a while since I have written anything. Life has been crazy. Between midterms (4 exams). Homework. Labs. Volleyball. Workouts. And Ryan. So this is a little filler until I write my next short novel on here lol. Sometimes I just feel like i'm writing in a diary. That this isn't for anyone but me. Even though I started this to help other girls like me, and help others understand the different. But it has just been a way to help me cope, and understand.

On a different note, I have been having a fantastic weekend (This is my spring break!!) Friday night I got to meet with my friends in Grand Rapids to catch a Griffins game, which is hockey for those of you who aren't from around here. Then we headed to the bars. It was so good seeing all my friends. I barely get to see them anymore, since I moved to Ohio and what not. Saturday, Ryan came up here! We went to my high school for a lil workout, then went out to dinner at the Wheel with Mom. Ended the night watching movies. Sunday, we watched some more movies, took the dogs for a walk, and had a wonderful steak dinner that Mom made for us. I was so sad to him leave this evening. It was such a good weekend. The best I've had in a LONG time.

Well that is all for now. I will be sure to write back again soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment