Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tummy Troubles :(

So because of my Hormone Replacement Therapy, I have to endure some side affects. The one I experience the most is nausea in the morning. Most mornings I don't really notice it because I have gotten so used to it, and can ignore it. But then I have mornings like today, and you get that feeling in the back of your throat. Ugh, so I can't eat anything at all. And I have to go do an hours worth of weight lifting here shortly. Bah. This sucks.

A note after the workout...

...Tough workout. I haven't been able to eat, and I still feel ill. I'm hoping I can feel like eating here shortly. Ugh I just wanna curl up in my bed til it goes away. Too bad I have Organic Chemistry lecture in an hour. And part of a paper to write. And study for my Histology midterm tomorrow. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment